Pregnancy Brain

Ok, I suck. I don't know where the last 3 weeks have gone! Nothing new to report... That's why I haven't posted I guess. I will say, I love the snow, but I may have wished for it a little too hard! It's beautiful, I just hate driving in it. And it's made my last minute Christmas shopping trips that much more stressful. Especially since I didn't even start shopping until yesterday! Ah! Hopefully it settles down tomorrow so I can finish. Another thing I'm loving right now is all the Christmas treats! I have had such a sweet tooth with this pregnancy and my mom has been good enough to make me some delicious fudge and shortbread. Yum! We've also been making sugar cookies and homemade cinnamon rolls. Mmmm. 
Anyway, I just remembered a few important things that have happened that have kept us so busy! This is why the post is titled Pregnancy Brain. I'm losing brain cells by the hour and can't keep anything straight! So I apologize if I'm all over the place!
So we've been trying to buy a house and we found the one we wanted a few weeks ago. We put in our offer and got accepted. So we went under contract and started doing all the stuff you're supposed to do like appraisal and inspection and found out about 10 days before we were supposed to close that the house had been a meth house. Our inspector had tested it earlier this year and tested it again and it came back positive. Needless to say, we were pretty mad! Obviously we got out of the contract and are not buying the house. Luckily, the next day when we were looking at other houses online, we came across a house we loved before but was too expensive. They had dropped the price dramatically so we immediately put in an offer. We are so happy that they accepted our offer, and we are getting an amazing deal. So I guess it was supposed to be this way so we could get the house we really wanted. The bad thing is we might be living with the in-laws for a bit between moving out of our rental and moving into the house. Hopefully it won't be more than a week or two, but it will be worth it when we're in our house :)
I am also sorry to report that I don't really have any recent pictures yet. I am frustrated with myself, I will get to it soon! I know I will definately have some after Christmas though, so I will try to be quick about posting those. 
Well I hope everyone is have a wonderful Christmas season, and is driving carefully in this blizzard!
Merry Christmas!!!!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home