New House!

I'm just going to give you a quick update since it is after midnight. We FINALLY got our house this past week!!!! We are so excited and we have been cleaning and painting all weekend. I have some before pictures and I will take some after pictures once we get things more-or-less put together. Anyway, thats the latest, we have been and will be busy with that for a while so I will try to write, but don't be mad if it takes me forever!
Other than that, we are doing good. Olivia is so excited for her new pink room! She is just as cute and silly and dramatic as ever! Little baby (in utero) is also doing good, growing well and kicking a lot :)
I hope everyone is doing well, Happy St. Patty's day on Tuesday!

1 comments:

Yay! I'm so happy for you that you got your house. When do you find out what you're having?

March 15, 2009 at 4:51 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home