Anniversary

This week is a busy week for us. Yesterday was JJ's 24th birthday, Tuesday (the 5th) was our 2 year wedding anniversary and then Sunday is of course Mother's Day. For his birthday yesterday, I cooked JJ a roast for dinner and we baked his favorite cupcakes. He didn't want anyone to sing Happy Birthday to him, but Olivia did anyway. She's the only one that could get away with it :) And of course I didn't get any pictures of him because he hates the camera. What a party pooper! But in honor of our anniversary and his birthday, I found some pictures from our wedding to post....



Liv was so little!! She was about 9 months old when we got married. And I love the picture of her and JJ. I love how she's looking up at him, and it's rare to get a good picture of him with a big smile :) Hope you enjoyed that blast from the past!

3 comments:

Congrats on 2 years of marriage!!! Wahoo!

May 8, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

You look so beautiful in that picture!! The shot of jj and olivia is darling! Congrats on the anniversary!

May 15, 2009 at 2:59 PM  

Timber!~ I was so happy to stumble on your blog, I have hardly seen or heard from anyone since the good ol' MATC days. Your babies are darling, and I am so happy for you! Let me know what you are up to these days
-Hayley (peterson) Baum

August 22, 2009 at 5:36 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home