Things Are Looking Up

Alright, it is looking much better now. I recovered most of the friends and websites I had before and I am actually kind of liking this new simple layout. I'll keep working on it and I should also have some more pictures to post soon :)
Quick update: JJ was out of town for work all of last week, and I had a long list of things I wanted to get done around the house. Needless to say, I only crossed one thing off of the list. Oh well, the long list of chores and piles of laundry aren't going anywhere. Unfortunately. There's always next week! But we did get to spend some time with G-ma and G-pa Zaccardi, so that was fun :)
Now I might go tackle some laundry. Or I might just color with Olivia for a little while. That sounds like more fun!
Will post again soon, sorry for the technical difficulties.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home