The Joys of Pregnancy

I think I have told pretty much everyone at this point, but... I am pregnant! :) And since I haven't posted anything in over a week I thought I should think of something to write. I am only about 7 weeks, so I have a long ways to go! I have been pretty sick the last couple weeks, and I think Olivia is starting to get annoyed with me. I am no fun these days. And I can't lay down for more than a few minutes without falling asleep. So almost everyday I end up taking a nap with Liv and not getting anything done around the house. Or I fall asleep on the couch while Olivia is playing or watching a show and she's left to entertain herself for 20 minutes... or 40. I'm horrible.
Anyway, we are leaving for Arizona tomorrow and will be gone for 10 days. We are very excited to visit JJ's grandma and have a vacation :) But before we can go we have to do all of our laundry and clean the house. I hate coming home from vacation to a messy house! So I'll probably be cleaning all day and putting Olivia to work with me! At least that will keep me awake... hopefully! But yeah, my point about being gone for 10 days was that I probably won't post anything while we're gone, so I will take pictures and post them when we get back :)
Ok, time to get cleaning! I hope you aren't completely bored after reading all of this!
Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

3 comments:

TIM! I am so happy for you! Congratulations! Yay yay yay! Are you so excited? Good luck with everything! We still need to get together sometime! Have fun in Arizona! Let me know when you want to get together.

November 21, 2008 at 11:54 AM  

Timber! Have an amazing thanksgiving, I am excited for the pictures!! Lets do something over Christmas Break! xox

November 23, 2008 at 9:18 PM  

I am so happy that you're prego! That's so exciting... but not so great that you're sick :( Know how that feels tho. have a fun time in AZ- I'm jealous.

November 29, 2008 at 8:56 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home