Number One

So I finally figured out how to do the blog thing! And now it's time to write my first post. Here's the issue - I am painfully boring and now that I've got a cute background and all of that, I'm realizing that I don't really have much substance to fill the rest of this space. But I'll do my best! I don't know that many people will read this, but for those of you that stumble upon it, I'll get more creative with my posts at some point. Although I always have something to say about Olivia, and she is very entertaining. I'm sure this will turn into her blog completely. All Olivia, all the time! As it should be.
She is getting so big, just turned 2! And I'm in awe of her everyday. She is smart as a whip and talks amazingly well. We were at Target the other day and I was basically having a conversation with her, and this woman shopping near me was shocked to see how well the little girl in my cart was talking. Now, I don't have any other children to compare her speech development to, so it's all normal to me, but I felt so proud of my little girl! I can't believe how fast the last 2 years have gone by, and I really miss having an infant. But it is so fun to be able to talk to her and have her talk back and to play with her. I often feel like I'm reliving some of my childhood when I play with her. Her imagination is just unbelievable, and I find myself getting easily lost in imaginary play every day. Whether we are looking for fairies under the bed or in the grass or playing "mommy" with her baby dolls, she's always thinking of something for us to do!
Ok, so I had a lot more to write than I had anticipated! Can't wait to keep updating, this might be easier than I thought it would be :) Hope you enjoyed it and I hope you return! G'night.

2 comments:

Timber! Your blog is darling!!

November 5, 2008 at 9:54 PM  

Loving it so far!

November 5, 2008 at 10:19 PM  

Newer Post Home